Website search optimization is one of the most effective marketing tactics today. SEO is not dead (regardless of what you may have heard). SEO audit allows you to find out the potential of your website, what it will take to get there, and how you compare to your key competitors.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a very powerful business growth technique, but it’s also very complex. SEO is constantly evolving, and algorithms continue changing rapidly. With artificial intelligence (AI) now in play, a cutting-edge strategy and strong execution are a must.
SEO audit is a type of site analysis that allows to evaluate your search potential based on your niche, target keywords, existing competition, and current technical setup; identify errors and opportunities, and provide you with a detailed report of what needs to be done to achieve conversions you target.
– When you are building a new or re-building an old website (to avoid mistakes at the beginning);
– If pages of your existing site are not indexed by search engines or the position of the site has suddenly dropped;
– To check if your current SEO team or consultants are on top of the game;
– If you have never done an SEO audit;
– If you updated the structure of content or product catalog, re-designed your site or changed CMS (Content Management System);
– If you are adding new products or services to an existing website.
Evaluation of your website will help understand its real potential in search that translates into potential sales growth from organic traffic. We will conduct a full SEO analysis of your site and prepare a strategy for its further development and expansion in the future. We will also evaluate the site’s usability and conversion optimization.
When performing an audit, we do not just look for errors on your site, we also explain how to correct them (or will correct minor issues) and how to maximize your existing strengths.
After a high quality SEO audit done by our specialists you should be fully equipped to grow your SEO traffic and conversions at a lower cost.
– full technical audit of the site;
– complete semantic core;
– structure audit of meta titles and meta descriptions;
– internal website structure and internal linking analysis;
– external backlinks profile (including toxicity analysis);
– comparison to 3 key competitors (paid and organic search);
– conversion optimization audit;
– and more.
As a result of SEO analysis, you will receive a detailed report in PDF format. We will also walk you through the results virtually or in person and answer your questions.
Many agencies do SEO audit with automated scripts following a generic template. As a result, reports contain high-level information without specific analytical and technical insights or useful recommendations.
If you are ordering an SEO audit report, make sure that your website’s technical assessment, content quality, site structure, usability, links, and conversion optimization are assessed by a highly qualified analyst who takes time to understand your business, unique goals, and your target audience.
– SEO Specialist
– Copywriting Specialist
– Digital Marketing Strategist
– We speak simple English. Your report will be delivered in a format that all decision maskers can read and understand, even if they are not marketers.
– You will see the first results within 1-2 weeks after implementing our recommendations.
– We promote transparency and trust. Our goal is to save you time and resources.
Our expertise lies in an integrated approach to business growth: we analyze business processes, prepare digital marketing strategies, test what works, measure results, and find the shortest and most cost-effective route to ROI.
It means that we understand how to optimize your website not only for SEO but for cross-channel performance to maximize your success.